Monopoli is a charming town whose historical and natural beauty never fails to capture the hearts of travelers. pleasing sight of ancient squares, noble palaces and whitewashed houses. This is the “Paese vecchio” as locals usually call it. Monopoli’s old town boasts 19 medieval churches and countless cobblestone alleys. While you go for a stroll around its pier, old fishing port and atmospheric streets, your English speaking tour guide will tell you all about its Venetian past and also share with you, where you can enjoy the best Italian coffee in town as well as where to have the best fish or the best ice-cream. At the port you can still see independent fishermen knot their nets near their fishing boats in the old port. The old port is the true home of the “vozz” – the dialect term for Gozzi, the typical local boats.
The maximum number of persons on the boat is 17 persons. After the boat tour Monopoli is worth a visit, so we suggest that you go for a walk and maybe have a snack or an icecream. At the end your private driver will take you back to your hotel.
For everyone staying in the Itria Valley, price starting from Euro 180 per person (min. 2 persons)
– 3 hours and 30 minutes boat excursion (09.00 – 13.00h)
– English speaking driver/escort for the transfer from the hotel to Monopoli and back to the hotel
– transfers in a comfortable Mercedes Vito (9-seater)
– Advice from the English speaking driver/escort for the walking tour in Monopoli
– Optional: English speaking tour guide for a unique walking tour experience
The price doesn’t include
– Anything not mentioned under “The price includes”