- Explore Bari and discover picturesque and hidden corners with an expert guide
- Ride along authentic alleys of the old town meeting native people and their traditions
- Taste delicious local products like cheese, salami, Primitivo wine, home-made gelato
- Lose yourself in the real southern Italian atmosphere between culture & folklore.
Tour begins visiting the main attractions of the old town such as the Basilica of Saint Nicholas with its precious Crypt, the ancient Cathedral of Saint Sabinus and the Millenary Swabian Castle.
Tour goes on riding along the authentic narrow streets, where old ladies still make pasta by hand, kids play outdoor and people cook in every corner.
Tour ends discovering the modern French part of the city with opera theaters, luxury shopping streets, the famous fish market on the sea-side, the beach and the lively squares where a taste of local products is not to be missed.
Everyday between 10 am and 7 pm
Minimum: 2 participants
- Bike, helmet & lock
- Multilingual tour guide
- Taste of various local products
- Free wifi & luggage storage
What’s not included:
- Entrance fees to monuments and museums
Old Town – Strada Vallisa 81
Central Station – Corso Italia 64
Port of Bari – Varco Capitaneria
Price starting from Euro 25
Children (7-14 years) pay less, please ask for our discounts for groups.
We would be happy to offer transfers from any hotel in the Itria Valley to Bari in a chauffeur driven car on request.